No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The NEWSLETTER Contest (the “Contest“) begins on February 1st, 2015 at 10 a.m. (ET) and runs until September 30th, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (ET) (the “ Promotion Period“).
This Contest is sponsored by Layette Minimome inc (the “Sponsor”).
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, the United States, United Kingdom and France , who are eighteen (18) years of age or older except the directors, officers, agents and employees of the Sponsor and all of their respective parent companies, affiliated entities and divisions, and the advertising and promotional agencies and members' of the aforementioned individuals' respective immediate families (for the purpose of the Contest, immediate family includes children, siblings and parents).
Representatives must provide their email address at least so that the “Sponsor“ can contact them in the event that they win.
All applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. By entering, each Participant agrees to these Official Rules
HOW TO ENTER:
***Limit of one (1) entry per valid Email address. *** All additional entries will be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. Entries that contain typographical errors, are altered, tampered with, incomplete, inaccurate, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, shall also be disqualified.
There is only one (1) way to enter the Contest:
By completing the online registration form, mailing in your registration, each Participant agrees to these Official Rules.
Any fees incurred by a Participant to enter the Contest, including but not limited to, mail, equipment and taxes are the sole responsibility of the Participant and will not be reimbursed by the Sponsor.
One (1) Prize (described below) per month for eight consecutive months will be selected in a random draw every 30th of each such month at 10 AM (ET) in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
The winners will be announced on our Facebook Page every 30th of each month at approximately 10:00 p.m. (ET) in Montréal, Québec.
In order to claim a Prize, the winner will have to reply by email within the next 48 hours and provide all required information in order to ship the prize.
Each prize will be draw according to the following schedule:
The eight (8) Prizes (herein collectively referred to as the “Prize”) will be similar in nature and value. They will consists of:
The total approximate retail value for all the Prizes is $1,200 CDN.
WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS:
The winner will be notified by e-mail using the contact information provided, within one (1) business days of his/her selection. If the winner cannot be reached, does not claim the Prize after two (2) business days, or is otherwise disqualified from the Contest, another winning entrant may or may not be selected, at the “Sponsor”’s sole discretion.
1. No correspondence pertaining to this Contest will be entered into by the Sponsor, except with potential Prize winning Participants. Layette Minimome or any other Contest Promoter accepts no liability for online, printing or typographic errors or problems in connection with any Contest-related materials.
2. By entering this Contest, each Contest Participant agrees that he/she have not purchased electronic equipment, Internet or telephone services for the purpose of entering this Contest. Each Participant agrees not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from entering or participating in the Contest
3. The Sponsor assume no responsibility for any failure of the www.facebook.com/DeuxparDeux website or the Deux par Deux website (herein collectively referred to as the “Websites”) during the promotion of this Contest or for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software or e-mail failure. The Contest Promoter assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, misdirected or ineligible entries or for any computer, online, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of the Contest. Subject to a contrary ruling by the Régie (as defined below), if for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned (due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Contest Promoter or any act corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), Layette Minimome reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify a Participant and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Under no circumstances shall the Contest Promoters be liable for any losses or damages from the use of or reliance on, the information on the Websites (the “Information”) or use of the Websites. The Contest Promoters make no warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason.
4. The Contest Promoters and their respective affiliated entities and divisions and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (herein collectively referred to as the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the Prize. Each Participant assumes all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest, or the use or misuse of any Prize granted herein, including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action with respect to any Prize so granted (including without limitation, in connection with travel, if applicable). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by entering the Contest, each Participant (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree to and effectively release and forever discharge the Entities from any and all damages, rights, claims, costs and actions of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession or use or misuse of any Prize (or part of a Prize) awarded in connection with the Contest, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
5. A Prize must be accepted as is, and no transfer, product substitution or prize equivalent shall be permitted without the permission of Layette Minimome. If a Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded due to actions or circumstances beyond the control of Layette Minimome or for any other reason whatsoever, Sponsor reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value to the Prize or the unawarded portion of the Prize as the case may be. A Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or other gift cards. A Prize cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other contest or offer. No component of any Prize may be returned after pick-up. No rain checks shall be provided.
6. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received by the end of the Promotion Period. All entries become the property of Layette Minimome.
8. Each Participant further represents and warrants that he/she is the sole unrestricted owner of all copyrights and moral rights in the pictures or footage submitted or taken and irrevocably grants to the Sponsor, without limitation and in perpetuity, a royalty-free, world-wide irrevocable right and non-exclusive license to use the pictures or footage for the purposes set out herein in connection with this Contest, without restrictions as to changes or alterations or reproductions thereof and without further compensation or consideration of any kind (except where prohibited by law). Each Participant hereby releases, discharges and saves harmless the Sponsor from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses without limitation, including as may be related to invasion of privacy, infringement of his/her rights of publicity or personality, defamation, libel, slander, and/or any other personal, moral and/or property rights in any way arising out of his/her participation in the Contest and the use of his/her photo by the Sponsor in connection therewith.
9. All expenses related to the receipt and use of the Prizes, including travel, lodging, surcharges, fees, insurances, taxes (federal, provincial, state and local) and incidentals if any, are the sole responsibility of each Prize winning Participant. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all expenses not specifically stated herein to be the responsibility of the Contest Promoter, shall be the sole responsibility of each Participant. No refund or compensation of any costs or expenses incurred by a Prize winning Participant shall be made. The Sponsor denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this Contest or the Prize.
10. In addition to all of the foregoing conditions, the selected Participant, in order to be eligible to receive his/her Prize, must sign a declaration of eligibility, license and release, in a form to be provided by the Contest Promoter which relieves the Contest Promoter from any and all liability for injury associated with any Prize awarded to him/her, as well as satisfy any and all laws and regulations and other criteria required by the Prize winner’s province of residence. The declaration of eligibility, license and release must be returned to Layette Minimome within five (5) business days of it having been provided to the Prize winner. Once a Prize winner has satisfied these requirements, he/she will be entitled to claim his/her Prize
11. Any selected Participant who fails to abide by the terms set forth in these Official Rules will be disqualified and may, at Layette Minimome’s sole and absolute discretion, be banned from participating in Layette Minimome contests for a period to be determined by Layette Minimome, without prejudice to Layette Minimome’s right to seek additional remedies for any damages that it may have incurred due to the breach of these Official Rules by such Participant. Should any the selected Participant be disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner may be selected at the sole discretion of Layette Minimome.
12. The sponsor of this contest is Layette Minimome, 225 Chabanel West, suite 800, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H2N 2C9.
13. For Québec Participants, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Layette Minimome will immediately notify the Régie in writing of the cancellation of this contest or of changes made to these Official Rules after the prescribed form referred to in section 59 of the Act respecting lotteries, publicity contests and amusement machines has been filed with the Régie.
14. For a copy of these Official Rules send a written request by self-addressed, stamped envelope (ensure that sufficient postage is included) to: Layette Minimome, 225 Chabanel West, suite 800, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H2N 2C9, ATTENTION: Deux par Deux Customer Service.